Easter Fundraising Ideas
Posted on 7th April 2017 by Crispin in Fundraising
We’ve hatched some egg-cellent ideas for you to choose from over the bank holiday weekend!
• Host an Easter picnic – pick a park and ask you friends for a donation to cover the food and drink, plus a little extra for Brain Tumour Research!
• Create your own Easter bonnet competition – a great time for young fundraisers. Collect an entry fee to raise funds.
• Easter egg hunt – set a trail with clues around your local park, community centre or at home. Ask for an entry fee to take part.
• Guess the mini eggs in a jar – 50p per guess!
• Rabbit in a Hat Badge – purchase one from our eBay shop for yourself or call us to request a box of these unique pin badges (created in memory of magician, Paul Daniels) to sell to your friends and family. You can also sell them at any of the above events too. That’s magic!
Click here to download special ‘Empty Belly’ posters that you can use to help publicise your event – these are fillable PDFs meaning you can type your details directly into the design to make your posters look really professional! We also have press release templates on our website which can be used to help you get some media coverage before or after your event. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Fundraising support team on 01908 867200 or email us if you need any further assistance or have any questions.
Happy hoppy fundraising!